A new climate change study attempts to lay to rest what many want to know. As the planet we live on becomes increasingly hotter, it is more likely than ever before many places will no longer be suitable for humans in the future.
The study has now figured out which of those places tops the list.
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Al Hudaydah, Yemen
- Delhi, India
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bandar Abbas, Iran
- A number of popular OTC medications in the U.S don’t work for common colds: FDA
- A federal judge has delivered a partial win to anti-abortion activists in the case of abortion pill access in the U.S
- Cases of Malaria have been detected in the United States for the first time since 2003: CDC
- Birth control is now available OTC in Arizona