If you’re listening closely America the call is coming from inside the house careful before the United States looks just like this. Keep reading.
According to reports, Vladamir Putin ‘s Russia has become the exact ultra-Christian hellscape that Russia has sought to transform itself into over the past decade. Over the weekend, Russian authorities under false pretenses of huge drug raids — began raiding LGBTQ+ establishments effectively shutting them down. Fortunately, many of those patrons according to LGBTQ Nation were notified by management before police actually arrived.
Many critics are encouraging people if possible to leave the country. If it is safe for you to do so and you and your family can do so, leave Russia and do not look back.
Russia ‘s Ministry of Justice got their law passed by of course creating mythical enemies to fuel hate and discrimination in the country similar to the way the GOP does in the United States. In their complaint, the Ministry of Justice complained that the LGBTQ+ movement had become ‘extremist’ and therefore needed to be outlawed to save ‘trad family values.’
This week the Ministry along with Putin ‘s own decade long crusade to completely erase the LGBTQ+ community, in a secret hearing, arrived at the Supreme Court in relation to the case to determine if LGBTQ+ should be outlawed. With no announcements; objections, or details released the entire legal case is classified and being kept from the public. It is unclear how Russia will punish those who violate this law Bazaar Daily could not verify how this will happen because the law is classified. People should exercise extreme caution throughout Russia no matter the time of day.
Here’s what we do know:
- It outlaws all LGBTQ+ activism and those who support such.
- Offenders including gay rights lawyers and the like can face up to 6 to 10 years in prison. As many are aware, Russian prison camps are in a league of their own. Don’t risk your life.
- What is known about the law is so vaguely written the chances of this law applying to far more than just the LGBTQ+ community are likely.
- This law comes after a previous one which banned things like pride parades and what not under the guise that they were ‘promoting’ the movement to children. Alright look Russia, you have one chess piece here as an example. Take one look at America, it was never just about the children. Cruelty is the point.
- This law does allow *anyone* to label such groups; people, or the like extremist. If this sounds familiar, that’s because Texas has a similar law except about abortion where citizens have been deputized to tell on each other. These are the makings of extreme authoritarianism.
We are attempting to learn more about this law and how it may affect our friends and readers in Russia. We will continue updating this page as we verify information although it is difficult to get around Russian censors.
Readers can use the above QR code to share our articles and verify that they indeed came from Bazaar Daily News. Our QR codes help verify authentic articles; source our articles, and make everything even more shareable. Users can scan this using a camera phone and our authenticated stories appear. This QR code will begin appearing on all stories beginning in 2024.